Data centre services:
Server Collocation Services which means installing customer’s hardware, in our Data Processing Centre in Rybnik, and providing:
- independent and symmetric telecommunication link to three telecommunication companies,
- uninterrupted power supply (UPS and power generators),
- appropriate ambience conditions (temperature - humidity),
- unlimited data transfer to and from a server, within the assigned band,
- remote access to the installed servers,
- physical access to the servers.
- Hosting customer’s systems and applications along with management based on customer’s licenses,
- Sharing customers’ IT systems and applications in our infrastructure based on shared (by our institution) Microsoft licenses ( settlement for services which use Microsoft license takes place on the monthly basis, according to actual license usage),
- Archive data storage with a defined retention time (EMC Centera),
- Electronic mail maintenance on Linux servers as a solution dedicated for small companies,
- Electronic mail maintenance on Microsoft Exchange servers as a solution dedicated for big companies.
Our Data Centre meets TIER III standards in Data Centre classification.
Our experts from the Network Operation Centre monitor the data communication network’s devices and infrastructure around the clock. Data Centre administrators manage server farms (incl. ERP and Data warehouse), databases, corporate email, and the directory service. We effectively use available hardware and application resources applying server and services virtualisation.