We are specialised organisational unit of Polska Grupa Górnicza S.A. dedicated to providing services in areas such as IT, telecommunication, and creation of IT products for the needs of the Company as well as for third parties with the use of the newest IT and telecommunication technology. On behalf of PGG S.A., we act as a telecommunication company.
We have certificates such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/IEC 27001, PN-N 8001.
Our employees have experience confirmed by various certificates in ITIL, PRINCE2, TOGAF, and in technologies such as CISCO WSA, CISCO ACI, CISCO ENTERPRISE WIRELESS NETWORKS.
Our goal is to perform tasks in a competent, reliable and secure manner in the area of maintenance and development of IT and telecommunications systems in close cooperation with customers and our organisation.
What we do:
- Creation and development of IT systems and applications
- Designing and creating training scripts with the use of Virtual Reality technology
- Business analytics
- Automation of business processes – with the use of Robotic Process Automation
- Counselling and support regarding data security
- IT support for companies
- Sharing (as hosting) resources of Data Processing Centre
- Data Processing Centre management, especially administration:
- Virtual server farms with the use of Vmware platform
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL
- Catalogue service and e-mail
- Performance of the obligations arising from the telecommunications operator status
- Creation and maintenance of monitoring systems
- Training courses on computer network creation and configuration, including cooperation with secondary schools
- Training courses with the use of VR technology.